Pull Out Tests
The purpose of a Pull Out Test is to
- Calculate the correct specification and performance of fixings
- Calculate the fixing specifications
- Recommend and later supply the required fixings
- A Pull Out Test form is completed on site
- Install approx. 10 fixings on site using the required materials that will be involved
- Attach a “Pull Out” meter which will gauge resistance
- Determine the Pull Out characteristic value of the fixing
- Recommendation is made to the engineers in order to calculate the fixing spacings
If a building and roof is to meet the required health and safety regulations, a Pull Out Test will ensure that the fixings are correctly specified and sufficient in number.
This test is provided with the compliments of Toolfast if an order is placed for the fixings, otherwise a charge applies.
Click here for the form
- Steven Dunne