Digital Marketing Executive
Toolfast is the market leader in specification fixings within the engineering and construction industry. We currently distribute fasteners and fixings throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and more recently exporting to the United Kingdom.
We have a dynamic team based in Clondalkin and are in the process of transitioning Toolfast to a digital and e-commerce marketplace. We are seeking the expertise of a social media and content creator to develop our online presence. Toolfast’s brand new website has just gone live but our online shop is currently under construction.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate with be fluent in English who is highly capable in communication and interpersonal skills. This position would be ideal for an individual with knowledge of social media, content marketing, email marketing, web research and open to learning new marketing tools and tactics. The successful candidate will need to be online between the hours of 7.30am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.
- Proficient in Adobe Software - Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Design and edit social media posts
- Use social media management software – Hootsuite, Recurpost, Mailchimp or similar
- Market Research
- Interested in building communities on social media, particularly LinkedIn
- Email marketing, manage marketing campaigns using Gmass, Mailshake
- Creating database for the current sales team
- Great attention to detail