BOP10 Hand Drill up to 3/8 in
Fein Power Tools - Power Tools Ireland
In Stock - Get a Quote - Express Delivery
Compact single-speed Electric drill with speed stability, up to 10 mm in steel for on-site installation work.
- FEIN high-power motor with good speed stability for constant drilling progress in almost any application.
- Particularly flat and slim design with excellent width across corners for installation work even in tight spaces and corners.
- Automatic spindle lock and single-sheath quick clamping drill chuck for convenient tool changes.
- Metal gear head.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- High-precision metal drill chuck.
- Self-tightening drill chuck clamping jaws.
- High concentricity.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- Variable speed control.
- 5 metre cable.
- Also available in plastic tool case
- Power consumption: 500 W
- Power output: 270 W
- Full load speed: 0 - 900 rpm
- No load speed: 0 - 1,500 rpm
- Torque at maximum output power: 80  in/lbs[Nm]
- Stall/ blocking torque: 212  in/lbs[Nm]
- Chuck capacity: 1/16 [1.5] - 1/2  in[mm]
- Capacity in steel Ø: 13/32  in[mm]
- Capacity in stainless steel Ø: 1/2  in[mm]
- Capacity in light alloy Ø: 1/2  in[mm]
- Capacity in wood Ø: 1-3/16  in[mm]
- Tapping: 1/4 in [M 6]
- Drill shaft thread: 1/2 in-20 UNF
- Clamping neck: 1-3/4  in[mm]
- Minimum clearance: 7/8  in[mm]
- Cable with plug: 16.4  ft[m]
- Weight: 3.97 [1.80] lbs[kg]