Fein Power Tools - Power Tools Ireland
In Stock - Get a Quote - Express Delivery
Fast, precise tapper with reversing gear for faster results.
- Exceptional speed thanks to reversing gear for automatic rotation reversal when withdrawing the drill spindle from the threaded hole. Fast, 680 rpm return for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision thanks to a play-free connection of drill shaft and tapping chuck using a B12 tapered mount for high concentricity accuracy. Accurate tapper mounting in the tapping chuck for best work results.
- FEIN Sensitive Grip applies the feed pressure directly along the tapping axis with the guiding hand ideally positioned.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Width across corners only 29/32 in (23 mm).
- Metal gear head.
- Torsion-free, barrel-type motor housing.
- Power consumption 450 Watts
- Power output 250 Watts
- No-load speed in reverse 0-1,000 rpm
- Load speed when cutting 0-450 rpm
- Load speed in reverse 0-680 rpm